I am basically starting over here - I got so bogged down with work, school, family and everything else that I had "forgotten" my blog. I hope to be more diligent about this now that summer is here and there are many things happening in my life. We are currently remodeling our place. The current phase is the kitchen - new dishwasher, new stove/oven/microwave. New granite countertops, paint, screw up ceiling (because the STUPID people that built the house in the first place just nailed it up...hello...ever heard of GRAVITY?) and at some point a new fridge. Then on to the master bath...new everything except the sink and the floor. (UGH!). Then we will re-paint the entire inside and outside - new colors so this will take some time in determining what the right colors are. Also new windows throughout the entire house. I will take pictures and post as we go. Thanks for being here and there will be more to come...promise :)
jazzmomma
No comments:
Post a Comment