Monday, May 21, 2007

Big heavy (no pun intended) sigh!

I am officially going...to the fat farm that is. I got sick and the Dr. put me on steroids and (I swear to God above) I gained 7 lbs. Yes, that's right...7 lbs. ladies and gentlemen. It freakin' sucks I tell you. I worked so hard after I had Olivia to get all that baby fat off and now, right as bikini season is about to begin, I have most of it back again. Well...Atkins it is for me. No more candy runs down to Barb's office, and as those of you who know the PAC is FAMOUS for that. No more pasta at lunch at home, no more snacking on Olivia's treats...just strictly rabbit food for the next 2 weeks and then I can start adding some nice whole grains to the diet (but not too many mind you). Then I also think that yoga and regular trips to the gym during the lunch hour are going to be an absolute must if I'm going to look good in my bikini (and believe me...I'm going to get into one this summer and I'm going to be smokin!)

Well...enough ranting and raving.

Hugs and kisses to all :-x

No comments: