
It is 2010 - two thousand and ten or twenty ten. A new decade, a new outlook on life. I'm almost 40! I can't believe it. I don't FEEL 40 or even close to it. I feel more like 32. Perhaps that's what I really am but time is just moving a little faster than my brain.
It is snowing and it seems like there is more snow on the horizon for tomorrow night - 4-8 in. of the horrid white stuff. I'm a floridian for God's sake. This is really foreign to me. It shouldn't be but it still is. It's just too damn cold for words.
Olivia is 4 and is a hurricane - A true force of nature. She just continues to learn, explore, grow, and mature every day. It's such a wonder to witness. I think that's what parents are for - to witness their children's lives. It's truly a wonderful gift.
I'm outta here for now. Must sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment