Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Live, love, laugh



My new coffee cup!

that's what we are suppose to do, right? I am so glad that I have the opportunity to do just that. I must say that this has been a SUPER long winter and I am finding myself more and more anxious every day to get out and get some sun, vitamin D and fresh air. I recall the summer and the summer solstice every year is a tiny bit sad for me because it means that the days will be getting shorter and daylight along with it. I don't know why I babbling about this now because Spring is coming, it really is, if not next week then at least in the next month or so. and Summer will soon follow. :) I do so long for it...

on another note, Olivia will be starting tennis this Saturday :) obviously inside for now. I think I might put her in an acting class this summer because she is very, well, dare I say, dramatic? She acts out the movies that she watches in our living room and has all the lines memorized. I think she might like it... Swimming lessons will be happening for her this summer too. I can't believe she is 4, only one more year with her before I send her off to Kindergarten. Crazy!

Matt is doing well, Shook is good for him and he is good for the firm too I believe.

Easter is just around the corner and I will be celebrating with my family. God is so good! He is so good to me!


No comments: