Thursday, March 25, 2010

YOGA!

I do love yoga. I have recently reacquainted my self with this wonderful form of mind, body, spirit connection and am a better person for it. I am a Catholic girl, raised as a Methodist and am pretty good at saying prayers, however doing yoga really helps me to be mindful of the fact that there is more to life that just my earthly life. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE living and if I ever get sick, I'll fight like hell to live, but I can only imagine what it's like in heaven, and I'm sure that doesn't even come close to what it's actually like. Yoga is a very powerful form of prayer and meditation and one that I hope to always be able to do. I'm glad that I have found it again and in turn, have found another form of prayer.

On another subject, family... my Olivia is truly the best thing in my life. Charming, fun, independent, stubborn, beautiful, smart as hell, and MINE! I couldn't ask for better. I LOVE being a mom! Something else to be thankful for :)

No comments: